– The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer: I apply this to my T-zone and blend outwards. I give this about 30-50 seconds to set onto my face.
– Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation (Bronze Beige): This foundation sets FAST, so what I do is put 3-4 dots on one section of my face and then go in with my EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo Large Base Blender (dampened) and start buffing it into the skin. I’ve noticed that if I put dots of foundation all over my face and then try to buff it in, the foundation gets really dry and hard to blend. But doing section by section of my face I have not had that issue. (FYI – don’t forget to apply your foundation down your neck to have it look more seamless!)
– NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer (Beige): I apply this concealer under my eyes in an upside-down triangle, the bridge of my nose, center of my forehead, and chin. I go back in with the EcoTools Large Base Blender using the same side that I applied my foundation with and begin buffing the concealer into the skin.
– Since I ALWAYS get creases under my eyes, I have to go in right away with a setting powder. I’ve just started using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro Powder. Using the little puff it comes with, I press the product under my eyes, and my T-zone. I like to press the product into my skin to ensure that no shine is peaking through, and I stay shine-free throughout the day. I then go in with a powder brush and buff away the product and use whatever product is left on the brush and buff it along my entire face and down my neck.
EYES + BROWS:
– For brows I am still using my trusty Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer (Deep Brown) and combing through my eyebrows.
– To start off my eye look, I use a crease brush like this, dip into my Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Pressed Powder (Golden Beige) and start buffing it into my crease, outer V of my eye, and my lower lash line.
– I then use my ring finger, dip it into the ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter (Might Be) and tap it onto my entire eyelid. This product is the perfect base to apply shadow on top of to have your shadow lasting throughout the day and look more vibrant, but can also be perfect on it’s own (and of course as a highlighter!)
– Still using my finger, I dip it into the Tartelette Tease Clay Eyeshadow Palette in Crush (top row, middle color) and apply it onto where I applied the Colourpop shadow.
– Then to add a little more depth, I go back in with my crease brush and dip into Heartbreaker (top right corner) in the same Tartelette palette and start working it into my outer V of the eye.
– To make sure there are no harsh lines and everything is blended seamlessly I take a blending brush (clean) and start working it into my crease, and where I just applied the dark brown.
– For lashes I applied one coat of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
BRONZE + GLOW:
– I use the same Maybelline Fit Me Powder that I used in my crease and use it as a bronzer. I apply it with my Morphe Angle Blush Brush (In the 9 Piece Deluxe Vegan Set) and apply it to the outer perimeters of my face: forehead, cheekbones, & down the neck.
– Using that same brush, I apply to my cheekbones the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty).
– For highlight I use the Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush Brush and swipe into all colors of the Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick (Radiant) and apply it to the tops of my cheeks and the tip of my nose. This highlighter is very pigmented so if I feel that I had went a little heavy handed I go back in with my powder brush and start buffing it away.
LIPS + SET:
– The Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick in Alyssa is the perfect “your lips but better” color that wears beautifully throughout the day. It’s very pigmented so with just a couple of swipes on the lips I get an even, patch free lip color.
– Since I have an oily T-zone, I use the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray to ensure that my makeup is locked into place, and is not powdery.
Here’s the final look! It’s very simple, but lasts 8+ hours on me. So it’s perfect for any weddings or formal events that you end up going to!